The Radiante 747 2V PR corner window dual opening door encapsulates the modern, elegant, clean lines of Cheminees Philippe’s most popular fireboxes with a modern twist.
Offering a visual impact from all corners of the room with a huge, panoramic glass window wrapping itself around the side of the firebox. Cheminees Philippe’s original double opening door system is demonstrated to its full advantage with the whole front sliding up for a stunning open fire or revert to a high performance slow combustion heater when the door is closed.
The Radiante 747 2V PR’s streamlined, contemporary corner firebox design optimises style, comfort and warmth combined with high performance. Available also with a swing opening door only option, the Radiante 747 2V SR.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 225 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9″
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 320 sq metres *
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.