The innovative Radiante 1200 is a stunning example of Cheminees Philippe’s creative vision in slow combustion/open fireplace design.
The contemporary style of this firebox, with its clean, uninterrupted lines and fabulous wide panoramic view of the fire is a visual delight. Limited only by your imagination, the Radiante 1200 provides the opportunity to create the ultimate feature for an open planned living space.
Featuring the original Cheminees Philippe dual opening door system, it creates the ambience and cosy warmth of a real open fire or the safe, slow combustion heating efficiency when the door is closed.
The Radiante 1200 is a complete package of elegance, performance and quality that is second to none.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Cast iron and steel construction with large panoramic vision glass door heat resistant to 800℃.
- Total weight 238 kg
- Flue size 250mm or 10”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 sq metres*
- Can be installed freestanding
- Dual opening door mechanism – forward and vertical
- Easy removable ash pan
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.