The Radiante 692 is a beautifully crafted firebox with modern, clean lines, that will allow you to achieve a sense of simplicity combined with excellent heating efficiency and performance.
The generous size of the firebox will accommodate large firewood for cosy comfortable heat. The perfect choice to fit neatly into any space, it is also ideal for installing into existing fireplaces.
Beautiful in its simplicity and ease of use, the Radiante 692 is a most desirable, elegant firebox at an affordable price.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 165 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9″
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 220 square metres*
- Lateral (side) swing open door only
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.