The fabulous corner view of the Radiante 747 2V SR, makes a dramatic statement, perfect for designing a beautiful fireplace around or leaving freestanding for a modern, industrial feel.
The Radiante 747 2V SR is one of Cheminees Philippe’s most popular fireplaces with its elegant clean lines and beautiful heating capacity. Offering a visual impact from all corners of the room with a huge, panoramic glass window wrapping itself around the side of the firebox and a fabulous swing open door for easy loading and cleaning. Available also with a dual opening door option, Radiante 747 2V PR.
Cheminees Philippe’s combination of unsurpassed quality, excellent design, coupled with excellent heating performance, efficiency & safety of slow combustion heating makes it second to none.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800℃
- Total weight 225 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9″
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 sq metres*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.