Cheminees Philippe combines traditional heating and modern design with the Radiante 873 series of fireboxes. The Radiante 873 2V PR conveys style, comfort and warmth with a contemporary, uninterrupted view of the dancing flames.
The streamlined, modern day, firebox design of the 873 2V PR offers a visual impact from all corners of the room. Available in 2 versions with window to the right or left offers infinite fireplace design possibilities. Cheminees Philippe’s original double opening door system is demonstrated to its full advantage with the whole front and corner glass window sliding up for a stunning open fire.
Available also with a swing open door only option Radiante 873 2V SR.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 269 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 340 sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Optional sandstone firebricks or black cast sides
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.