Combining high-end manufacturing with the latest in refined technology, Cheminees Philippe proudly introduces the latest in three sided wood fireplace design.
The Radiante 890 3V’s clean and uninterrupted lines offer a spectacular view of the fire from any angle; positioned along a wall or centred to create a beautiful, functional room divider. This contemporary, cast iron firebox offers new and interesting perspectives in contemporary fireplace design.
Cheminees Philippe’s original Dual Opening Door System allows you to slide the entire 3 panel glass door up in one motion to enjoy the ambience of an open fire. Slide the door down and the unit reverts immediately to an efficient and safe slow combustion wood fire.
The impressive combination of high quality cast iron and ceramic glass, together with a dual combustion heating system, guarantees reliability and durability in slow combustion heating efficiency and performance.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction all cast iron with bay fronted ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees c.
- Total weight 278 kg
- Flue size 255mm or 10”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 300sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral and vertical
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.