Add the natural beauty of a stunning hearth to your home with the Radiante 747 fireplace. One of Cheminees Philippe’s most popular fireplaces, its elegant clean lines and fabulous proportions are perfect for fireplace designs from cool contemporary to traditional rustic.
Cheminees Philippe’s combination of unsurpassed quality, excellent design and heating efficiency is second to none. With Cheminees Philippe’s trademark liftup mechanism, the Radiante 747 offers lifestyle choice of real open fire pleasure, coupled with excellent heating performance & safety of slow combustion heating.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800℃
- Total weight 225 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical
- Optional 2 view models with side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire
- 747 2V PR corner window dual opening door and 747 2V SR corner window swing open door only
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.