Testament to the beautiful innovative and fashionable designs of Cheminees Philippe French fires is the Radiante 873. The classic, timeless design of the Radiante 873 captures the look of traditional rustic to cool contemporary. creating a style, comfort and warmth in any space.
Cheminees Philippe’s original double opening door system is demonstrated to its full advantage with the whole front sliding up for a stunning open fire or revert to a high performance slow combustion heater when the door is closed.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this beautiful, versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs to suit every home.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800℃
- Total weight 269 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 340 sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire (see corner sided models 2V SR & 2V PR)
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Optional sandstone firebricks or black cast sides
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.